Tuesday 17 February 2015

New Titles of Old Hit Songs

I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

Some of the artists from the 60's are revising their hits
With new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers
Who can remember doing the "Limbo" as if it were yesterday!

They include: 

Bobby Darin's ---
"Splish, Splash, I Was Having A Flash!" 
Herman's Hermits ---
"Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker!" 
Ringo Starr ---
"I Get By With A Little Help >From Depends!" 

The Bee Gees ---
"How Can You Mend A Broken Hip?" 
Roberta Flack ---
"The First Time Ever I forgot Your Face!"
Johnny Nash ---
"I Can't See Clearly Now!" 
Paul Simon---
" Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver" 
The Commodores ---
"Once, Twice, Three times To The Bathroom!"
Procol Harem---
"A Whiter Shade Of Hair!" 
Leo Sayer ---
"You Make Me Feel Like Napping!"
The Temptations ---
"Papa's Got A Kidney Stone!"
Abba---
"Denture Queen!" 
Tony Orlando ---
"Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall!"
Helen Reddy ---
"I Am Woman; Hear Me Snore!"
Leslie Gore---
"It's My Procedure,
and I'll Cry If I Want To!"
And, last, but NOT least,

Willie Nelson ---
"On the Commode Again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

家谱与部落格贴文

我昨午 (09/08/2020) 被二弟的两个子女(即侄子和侄女)气炸了!   旅居伦敦的侄子近日通过 Ancestry.com网站搞了一个刘氏家谱(Lau Family Tree),其中一半列出了他母亲(二弟前妻)Ooi氏的一大堆家族亲戚,最上一代与我祖母平行;而且又把他即将出...